We have a range of equipment and facilities available to centre users. This includes:
Free internet access is available throughout the centre.
Equipment and services - charges may apply
• Audio-Visual equipment
• Digital projector
• TV & DVD player
• Portable CD/tape player
• Large projection screens
• PA and speakers for speeches, presentations, gigs, and film
• Colour printing and copying
• Free wi-fi internet access across the centre
• Seated cafe area (in main hall)
• Baby changing facilities
• Easily portable tables and chairs for a range of events
• Door entry system for safe use after hours
We can provide a bar for evening events. Our bar has a range of organic wines and ales, plus soft drinks and fair trade teas and coffees. If you require a bar at your event, please ask for details.
Please note: the Kirkgate Centre has an Alcohol Policy which requires any alcohol consumed on the premises to be purchased from our own staffed bar unless an exception has been granted in writing. This is to ensure the best interests of the centre, its users and the local community are upheld.
We will endeavour to have things set up for you on your arrival.
A centre assistant is available to provide additional help in setting up or tidying up at events at a cost of £7 per half hour.